Friday, February 02, 2007

Leaving for Thailand!!!

I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! As of yesterday, I've now worked in Korea for 6 months! Its amazing to look back at how much I've learned but also how much I still don't know. I'll write more on reflections later because right now I'll have plenty of time to reflect since.....

I'm leaving for Thailand tomorrow!!! I'm so excited!!! I sometimes wish I was going skiing, but right now for me, I think that this will be MUCH better. I checked the weather tonight The first 5 days look sunny and 90 degrees for the high, and 72 for the low. Normally, that sounds ridiculous to me, but right now I'm craving it! I'll be gone until the 13th. When I get back, I'll post lots of pictures of some awesome climbing and bouldering on the beach and deep water soloing over the ocean! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment