Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another Weekend at the Beach

The weather feels like it has been cooling down fast here even though the temperature has only dropped a couple of degrees. It changed from shorts all day and all night to sweatshirt weather. I think it has to do with the amount of humidity in the air as much as the temperature. It just doesn't feel as humid.

To take advantage of the nice weather, all of us from the school went out to the beach again. Michelle, the boss can't drive a stick shift, so she recruited me since I got my international drivers license before I came here. I didn't think that thing would come in handy at all, but I guess it was worth it. We had a grand old time at the beach, the waves were pretty big and now that the summer is over, the crowds have left. Its really nice actually, but they don't clean up so there's quite a lot of trash laying around. I forgot my camera so this picture is from when I went to the same beach a couple of days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment