Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Horseback Riding



Horses are one of the many things that Jeju is famous for. Our friend Jen really wanted to go horseback riding, so she took Ryan and I along to find some stallions. After a bit of driving around on the bikes, we finally found a place that had some decent looking horses and went for a half hour ride. I've said that I want to try new things while I'm here, so...this was my first time on a horse!!! I rode it like a pro! Just like I'm posing like a pro-jockey for this photo!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:14 PM

    i am trying to find a contact for bringing koreans out to New zealand to come to our facility
    www.tuiglen.net.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horseback riding has many health and fitness benefits for the horseback rider, as well as for the horse.

    Utah Horse Riding

    ReplyDelete