Thursday, June 28, 2007

Back to the Beach

I don't have any pictures today, maybe I'll edit one in later... but I went to swim in the ocean today for the first time this summer! Am I crazy! It's almost July, I live on an island, and I haven't been to the beach yet! Well, it was fantastic. The water was a bit chilly, but great once you get used to it.

The Koreans still haven't been going to the beaches on Jeju yet this summer either. Well, a few people go, but the beaches have been far from crowded. The official opening date for Iho beach is July 1st. Its been getting really hot and humid these last couple weeks, I can't imagine that they aren't opening up just a little early. Hopefully I'll spend some more time going to the beach...Its one of the best parts of living here in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment