Monday, July 05, 2010

Hallasan from Min Oreum (near Jeolmul Oreum)


I'm back to hiking oreums. Lately the weather has been super cloudy and humid every day. I thought I'd put a picture up to remind me of the blue skies that will come one of these days.

This picture is from the area around the Jeolmul Recreational Forest. There's a great hiking loop that connects three or four oreums all in the same vicinity including Jeolmul Oreum and Min Oreum. The trail is a great combination of improved trails preventing erosion from high traffic, but retain a very natural feel. The forest in this altitude of Jeju is quite dense and has some amazing plant life.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:11 AM

    Hi Dan,

    Great photos, as usual. I was wondering if you could post some shots of exterior and interior of the Tin Can bar - near John's old house in New Jeju. I have a friend who is thinking of starting a bar and is looking for some industrial/post apocalyptic ideas.

    Elliott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guns!

    Great to hear from you!
    I'll try to get a few pics up for ya.

    Hope things are going well,
    Dan

    ReplyDelete