Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dodu Sunset

도두봉 Dodu Bong -087

Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.   
-Aristotle


I decided that it's time for a bit of retrospective thinking.

I took a bit of a break from blogging for a while. It was a needed break, but I've now realized how much I've missed it.  Sometimes, blogging for me can be a bit of a thankless job, as I don't often get much recognition for the work put into it.  However, now that I've taken a break, the thing that I miss the most is the creativeness that it encourages.  Getting out of the house and taking pictures and then writing a short story about your adventure really adds a lot to my life.  It keeps me moving forward.

As I try to get back into the habit of getting out of my house and exploring this wonderful island, I'll continue to post some photos from the archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment