Saturday, July 29, 2006

Leaving for Jeju-do!!!

I finished training today and passed! I signed my contract and I'm ready to work! Woohoo!!! I could start as early as Monday, but I still need to go to Japan on my visa run. I tentatively have a ticket scheduled for Monday, but it could be changed.

I'm just chillin' in the hotel room until the taxi picks me up to take me to the airport to fly to Jeju tonight. It's been really funny to see people's reaction when I tell them I'm going to Jeju. They seem to be caught off guard, their eyes get really big, and they usually say something like, "Jeju! Wow! You'll love it there.....I'm not sure if I could live there, it might get kind of boring. But you'll love it!" I really don't know what to expect there, but I think I'll enjoy it. I mean really, I'm not used to living in a big city anyway, and everyone that has this reaction is from a big city. Maybe I should tell them that I'll be fine, it can't possibly be as boring as Indiana. And Indiana's not so bad! Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment