Friday, August 25, 2006

Picture for Mama

This was a pretty random picture. I was just walking down the street in downtown Ku-Jeju (Old Jeju) and saw these flower boxes. I thought they were pretty slick looking. I think my mom would like them.

I'm excited for the weekend. We just got our schedule for the next term (13 weeks) and I have to work on Saturdays, which initially sounds bad, but 4 out of the 6 days a week I work only from 7-10pm. That means 5 out of 7 days a week, I have the entire day to play. Those other two days are from 4-10pm, which isn't so bad either. To put it simply, I'm very happy with my job. I'll be scheduled for 24 hrs a week for which I get paid. Prepping only takes about an hour a day right now, and I get faster at it by the week. The kids are great and getting more comfortable and less shy and when pay-day comes it'll be fantastic.

So the goal this weekend and next week is to find the local climbing gym and get a membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment