Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Musecheon

On Sunday, I went rock climbing with the club at the Musecheon riverbed. The difference this time though was that I didn't go with any other foriegners so it was just me and the Koreans. I was a little nervous at first because my Korean is still so terrible but they welcomed me just fine. I learned a few new climbing related words and got on a couple great climbs. Its fun to be able to climb with these guys because they're so excited about climbing, their energy is infectious. They are also very strong climbers and love to share their climbing with others. Afterwards we went out to a great dinner of a sort of corned pig.


This is me with Sang Soo. He's the owner of the gym and club. He summited Everest this summer!



This is me climbing a climb called "April"

No comments:

Post a Comment