Wednesday, March 07, 2007

College Basketball

My buddies here are probably a little annoyed with me talking about college basketball, but it's been so much fun to watch and listen to these games. Thanks to the Internet, I just finished watching the Butler/Wright State game. Wow! What an exciting game! Its crazy to have Butler nationally ranked all season. Too bad they lost today.... they're still going to the NCAA Tourney though.

I've also been able to listen to the radio broadcast of all of the Indiana University basketball games. They've had a lot of ups and downs, but it was a good first regular season for the new coach. A few people have asked me what I think of the new coach. When I was in college and we played Oklahoma in the Final Four, I remember being impressed with Sampson. I guess overall, as long as the team wins, and wins with class, that's what's important to myself and all of the fans. Hopefully this is the start of a new era of a national quality IU program. The Big Ten Tournament is this weekend. It'll be tough, they'll have to get by Illinois who will be playing hard to make the NCAA and Wisconsin who is amazing this season. IU can do it though! I'll be listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment