Friday, March 09, 2007

Dentist

One of our student's parents is a dentist, so Michelle set Ryan and I up with an appointment yesterday. I love Korea, but this was by far the most horrible dental experience I've ever had, and probably one of my most awful mornings in years. The hygenist scraped everything away on my teeth, even parts of the gums! She dug as far under the gums as she could! It was soooooooooo painful! To top it all off, I have a cavity too. Crap. Now I might have to go back.....

After our nice week of warm weather last week, it got cold and snowed again. The mountain was all covered in snow and beautiful yesterday, so today I went to the roof to take pictures. Unfortunately I was too lazy this morning and got up on the roof at noon when it was too hazy and sunny to take southerly pictures. Instead I turned north and took some pictures of the city. Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up early...



No comments:

Post a Comment