Thursday, May 10, 2007

Climbing Video!


I officially posted my first video to YouTube and now have my first video on the blog! Darren took this video of me at the climbing competition from his hi-tech camera. Here's a little play by play: First, I stutter and duck down as I'm walking out because I forgot to lace up my shoes! I do pretty well at the beginning since it was quite easy, but I botched up the middle. I couldn't see the crutial bright pink hold that was just above my head. Finally, I make a nice move to my last hold, but make a dramatic fall because I accidentally heel hooked my pinky finger!

1 comment:

  1. Dan- you're a rock star! Sorry about the bad pun. But man, you look so cool and collected up there. Now I have rock-climbing dreams to aspire to... :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete