Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mini Crab

Here's a goofy picture for ya!


Last weekend was spent with the CDI family, we went to the traditional 5 day market, then to a cultural festival downtown. In between, we stopped for some sashimi for lunch, and they gave us these mini-crabs as a side dish. You eat the whole thing! It was actually pretty good. Quite crunchy.

I've been a little slow on the blog lately since I've decided not to get internet in my new apartment. I seem to waste too much time surfing and doing random useless stuff that it doesn't make sense to have internet in my house. Fortunately, I have my own computer at work, so I can just come in a little early everyday and update the blog, read the news, and check email. I'll still update the blog regularly, I'll get a card-reader to transfer my photos from my laptop to the work computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment