Friday, December 07, 2007

Still... Busy! Busy! Busy!

Things have been absolutely crazy lately and I can't believe how fast the time has flown lately. My co-teacher, Brad, has gone on vacation to LA for 2 weeks, so for one week I had to cover for his classes, which included about 4 hrs of prep a day! I had no time to do anything! It was great to get out of my rut of a routine with my classes and try some more advanced level classes. Now, I'm glad to be back into my classes and try my new teaching tricks!

The guitar has been consuming my life lately. My teacher seems to ask so much of me that I can barely keep up and spend so much time playing that climbing and korean language studying have gone by the wayside.

This week has been busy, too. My friends Mark and Shannon are having a baby in a few months. While the girls had a baby shower, we had a diaper party and climbed up Halla Mountain. It was a great trip, probably the last weekend up the mountain without snow in a while.

I also had a visitor from the mainland this week, Lindsey. I had an amazing time showing her around and taking her out climbing. She's a really great girl, one of the best I've met in Korea, and she's really inspired me to make time again for climbing and also got me excited about going up to the mainland to climb.

My work computer has been on the fritz and replaced, so I haven't been able to upload pictures lately. Apparently it's fixed, so I'll get it back this weekend and put some pictures up.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:00 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete