Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nagging Sickness

Life during the past week has been as good as it can be, but I've had this nagging sore throat ever since New Years Day at the bar where they play the music too loud and I end up yelling all night. Its funny about living in Korea...sometimes I get sicker than I ever did before. I know I'm not the only one that has this problem and I know that this is one of the difficulties about going to another country halfway across the world. But it is one of those difficulties, and it is something that I guess you just have to be prepared for and deal with. Today was the first day I felt 100% better and its funny about how I got better. I asked my students what they do for a sore throat, and they said to gargle salt water. That's what I used to do as a kid too! So I tried it out again and life is much better now that I can sleep at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment