Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spring Flowers on Hamdeok Beach

_MG_9775

The weather has been fantastic lately.  For the second post in a row, the photo was taken about a month ago, so the canola flowers have now come and gone.  They were pretty amazing this year, but I missed most of them to be honest.  Things have been quite busy at school this semester with my studying and teaching, so I haven't gotten to go out as much as usual.  Fortuantely, there's just three more teaching weeks in this semester, and after that, I'll have plenty of extra time.  Also, next week is the Jeju University Festival, so I'll have some time off from teaching but that just means more time studying.  Come June, I'll take some time to go hiking again and maybe get working on my Oreum project at long last.

No comments:

Post a Comment