Monday, August 14, 2006

Learning Korean

The picture is another one from the band festival last weekend. The kids came up and played a couple of numbers with the band. It was pretty cute.

Ryan and I spent the weekend going to the free Korean Language class at the bookstore here. It's pretty nice to be able to do a class where we can learn and ask questions rather than just reading off the book. My trouble right now though is that Ryan is so much further ahead than me that it's starting to frustrate me. Learning the language is a lot slower process than I imagined, and it's taking a LOT of work. I'm trying to postpone trying to do things like climbing and whatnot and spend time studying. You can check out one of the online classes I'm trying to take down at the blogroll on the left side of the screen. It's pretty tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment