Thursday, December 07, 2006

Horse for Dinner

"I'm so hungry I can eat a horse!"
-Ryan

Ryan and I have a long weekend from school thanks to school exams and Michelle being out of town for training. We decided to celebrate our holiday by going to the Horse Restaurant that we always pass by on the way to E-Mart (sort of a Korean Wal-Mart). I guess horse is a relatively popular meal here, so we thought we'd try it out. It turned out to be by far the most expensive meal (25,000W per person or $25) I've had in Korea so far, and I have to say it turned out to be pretty good. We ordered the sampler which gave us all different types of horse. We had two different types of horse soup, minced raw horse, and barbecued horse. I probably won't be going back anytime soon, but it was certainly a nice treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment